It's Me Again

Rabu, 25 Agustus 2010

Dear Alloh, ...
It's Me again,
here i am, i'm standing in my own foot, with completly part of my body...
I just come back from the hospital, come visit some my bf family that got treated.
When i looking my surround and it's really make me feel so teribble.
Sometimes i feel so misery, my life suck, my life full of crap, my life full of sadness, but now...when i see all the people with some various deficiencies.
Dear Alloh...
I'm so thank you, for every single breathe that i have, for every little piece of love that come to me, for every way You gave me for every wish what i want.
I don't know how to show my gratitude.
Alhamdulillah..Alhamdulillah..Alhamdulillah.Allahu akbar....
I do love U Alloh SWT..

x.o.x.o
Debbie Miranda Napitupulu

0 comments:

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

About Me

Foto Saya
_debocan_
Bandung, Indonesia, Indonesia
a monogamous straight girl,that f-ing truly believe at her f-ing dream.....
Lihat profil lengkapku
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.