Again, Lupa pasword Twitter

Selasa, 03 Agustus 2010

Kejadian ini udah kesekian kalinya. Keranjingan twitter karna Fb dah agak muak. Sempat ketagihan, kayak ketagihan kuaci(tapi asikan kuaci), sampe lupa segala aktivitas. Game, kuis, usilin status temen, liat-liatin foto orang, wahhh..i'm soo addicted. BUt it's kinda suck when u saw ur "kecengan"(who????) with other girl, it fells like u have to find another one or deactive ur account.
BUt still, it's not a good reason to deactive it.

Fb is kinda suck, when i can't even post something stupid, something silly, something that i want to post. Thing again before post, that's the match motto, coz my dad always check on me n my sister via our fb. And then, we must protect our hand from posting.
And twitter it's the answer of my madness. I can wrote anything without thingking. What up...
Fb is kinda suck, it's make me become another person. How can i comment other people status? In fact, i never do that. I don't wanna know what are they doing, where are they, and what the hell on their mind. And fb force me to do that. Actually, fb makes me like that. A person that far away from me. It's not me.

I'am a nice person, a person who never really wanted to check out people bussiness.
But it's so damn annoying when i forgot my password.


x.o.x.o

0 comments:

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

About Me

Foto Saya
_debocan_
Bandung, Indonesia, Indonesia
a monogamous straight girl,that f-ing truly believe at her f-ing dream.....
Lihat profil lengkapku
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.