my shenanigans

Selasa, 07 September 2010

Look at my so much collection. I maybe LOST in some life. My BROTHERS AND SISTERS can't even received reply text soon. And, it's just feel like a DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES to have all of this. I am a GOSSIP GIRL with my 90210 zip code, and my FRIENDS are no longer exist againts this. And i should be written at VAMPIRE DIARIES for destroying their timeline at night. And i dont have to count what NUMBERS of movie i've been dine. (LOL). 

Beberapa waktu ini, saya sedang madness, dengan kata "shenanigans". Status widow while my boy out of my area(considering he is at a job's training), makes me feels bad, lonely, and kinda freaky with my sleep time. even a bat lose if they fight with me to catch the prey. Am focusing on my subject a.k.a something that makes me stay long at a site(kaskus or twitter), and the bat waiting for their food. My job kinda need a little longer stayed at night, that's makes me love the night life. But don't ever ask me to join the crowded, it'll make me fainted(too much to say), coz, i don't really like crowded. 

back to my topic.

what am i doing while the vacation and my spare time?

before i tell more about my spare time, i would like to pronounce that i am no longer exist in FB, b'coz of some reason that i can't explain. and i prefere Twitter, and my blog to stay on this something world that keep makes me believe that i am still alive, and i enjoy it. So, here i am, writing a new post after my big 25 a few days ago. And this is my 1st officially post. I'm so empty with my schedule, my book has been sell well, altough just 2 title (but lof of ALHAMDULILLAH), no deadline until Idul Fitri, and no office until, i don't know yet time. Lol..

And it's so me with full of me, and just about me. 

i keep thinking that something out there has to be taken out by me. And i don't know exactly what it is, but i truly believe, that it's really REAL. So, i decide to enjoy my vacation time, with all the things that i want to do. I do sleep, i do watch, i do blog, i do write, i do shopping, and of course i do eat and i do date. yey....

for some reason i'm so desperate in sex and the city. i think it's kinda rock to have a wild life like one of them. And i am so obsessed with Carrie Bradshaw. Her life give me spirit. Her freedom, her style, her way of life, her chumminess with Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte, and so don't like her love life with Mr Big. 

     So many lesson i learned. 

Carrie makes me believe that her way of life, it's so me. My deepest madness to the life she has. Women do need a closet like her(even Samantha is the richest), glamour gown like hers, so damn sexy heel(even it seems like hells) like hers, that goodie bag like hers(every single bag is fabulous), and her thin body, i swear God, i must have a sexy thin body like her.

So, i'll complete my collection for SATC, ASAP i have my money.

            I N C E P T I O N

This movie has open wide my mind, that i am so "inception". How can the man that created this movie know what in my mind. (not that kind literally, just some point). 

I really don't understand, what kind of people i am. Sometimes i believe i am a different person that born with a mission. Any mission.But i can't named it. It's so annoying when u don't know it.

For some night, Alloh SWT, just sent me some idea through  my dream, and it's so romantic, drama, and so comedy. And untul the moment i write down this post i still don't know what to  do with that blessing idea. But, thanks Alloh SWT, i do lop Yu.

DENDENG AND TERI

It's no ones sell anyone in this town to fill my appetite?????? So damn hungry and so damn bored with the menu. And am asking my dear mom to make me some DENDENG n TERI to accompany me at LEBARAN with my Brother and my sister. So yummy, i can't even say it in mush words. Just "TASTE IT". 

Debbie Miranda Napitupulu

0 comments:

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

About Me

Foto Saya
_debocan_
Bandung, Indonesia, Indonesia
a monogamous straight girl,that f-ing truly believe at her f-ing dream.....
Lihat profil lengkapku
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.