GROWNS UP

Selasa, 21 September 2010



Wuhuuuu...  
this muvi is so funtastic. It's kinda make me wanna have some family, but later, long later ofcourse, after i take a nice shot for my entire wish. For a very smoth way to serve a family muvi. A better way to present some action of a family things. It's make desperatly miss my family much. I know i'm kinda weak at family muvi. tears, and a lot of tears. Since i life by myself, all i wanna do is make my family happy, and it's hope like what Adam Sandlers do at this muvi, as a rich daughter and have some cute daughter n son, and some mortage, some rock car, and a very lot of money at the bank.
It's kinda make me curios what am i gonna be in 20 years later????
Am i gonna be a housewife that doing cooking, gardening, moping, taking care of my baby, or even am a career woman, that coming home late after the emergency meeting who not be able to see her very own daughter spelling her first word?, or even am gonna be a single mother that i never expect? Or maybe, i still single, still in my own mission, that am gonna save this world with my own way(what a nice bullshit ever).
Meeting some friend for the next 20 years it's not gonna be the same. It's all not about me, my girl, and all the cute boy that stolen my heart. It's all about the price of the expensive diapers, the healthy menu, the place when you got the botox, the girl name "Bla..Bla..", that always sending the husband xoxo text, what's good insurance for the kids future. Wuhuuu... It's so damn hard to believe that i'am so close to think all the bunch stuff.
And this muvie remains me that all the traditional things not that lame, it's kinda cool, rock, so much fun. Climbing the tree, swimming at the river (which i never did, and it's my biggest wish that my kids wanna do this), stolen the neighbor's mango(not a good idea excatly), and do a bunch of the things that far away from the PSP, the phone, the internet, the notebook, barbie/bart, and some modern stuff that the kids crazy about.
This muvie, one more time, giving me a break about this insanity modern life. The target, the things that out of my control, it's making me wanna jump to the sea.(and hope some dolphin save me or something).

This muvie must watch....musssst seennn......

And what i got? I got to make sure myself, that i must have a look like Salma Hayek in this muvie, some MILF(lol), hot, sexy, awesome, and have a good taste in her outfit. And that two little boy, i must have kids like them. And their "hey dad, what's the big box that attached back at the tv?". Well cute boys, you guys even can feel blind in my some part in this country coz there are some place that not have some electric yet. So, poor, yeah, just ask the goverment.... Well, baby, that's just the rest of the tv. Like the rest of the goverment's things to do.  

And can you imagine, what are the sweet memories about the nature that our heirs will got? Are the kids still can breathe a fresh O2? Are the kids can see a lake, a river, a sea??? So curious. 

Well, hope that will never happened, coz, i'm gonna teach my kids swim in a river (even i can's swim and maybe got drowing together). 

"I'm totally wasted"

uhhh....

Ps: My dearest countries movi maker, plis make one as much good as this good muvi. But, if you can't make one of them, i can make you. Trust me. 

xoxo

Debbie Miranda Napitupulu

0 comments:

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

About Me

Foto Saya
_debocan_
Bandung, Indonesia, Indonesia
a monogamous straight girl,that f-ing truly believe at her f-ing dream.....
Lihat profil lengkapku
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.