my bad habit

Senin, 25 Oktober 2010


My dearest debocan,
Lately, i can't controled myself, from anger. I dunno why. And it's so annoying, when i must angry without any reason. I am so wasted.

Dear debocan,
I kinda need some air right here. Need a bunch of a new stuff. And i dunno excatly when i will do some of my wish, because some reason.

Dear debocan,
This is my very first post, after some problem, some crazy things happened, that some stupid things happened.
Right in the middle last month, i've got sicked. Sick from all the things happened to me. all the promblem that i've got, and really sick with the weather. I've got fever, flu, dizzy, and cough.
And it's very funny, when the night igot sick, i watch "Shutter Island", a psico muvie. It's so annoying, then i must shut down the muvie. And my sick getting worst that night. BUt i don't think it's related with the muvi.

Dear debocan,
Now, i have to live with my brother, which make me become her nanny. It's kinda big responsibility, because he have so many demand, so many wish, and we always got a fighting because of a little thing. But, so far, i just enjoy it. Hope he can change her way of life. and i can control my life.

Dear debocan,
My other bad habit,...is always getting stress when i don't have money at the time. I hate it. Why people always do some pending stuff??? Don't they know, that i have to buy some food, some makeup, some stuff, some stuff for my family, and else..and else....

Dear debocan,
Help me changing my self, change my bad habit. I don't wanna be a girl with bad habit, especially with my anger.

Dear Alloh SWT
Help me ya Rabb, help me find a way to make my habit change. help me to find a way to make my life eaiser.



xoxo


Debbie Miranda Napitupulu

0 comments:

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

About Me

Foto Saya
_debocan_
Bandung, Indonesia, Indonesia
a monogamous straight girl,that f-ing truly believe at her f-ing dream.....
Lihat profil lengkapku
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.