good or bad

Rabu, 27 Oktober 2010


Few days ago, i have a dream. According to me, it is one of a nasty dream. Disgusting.

How can i shit at my dream???
Ewww....

It's makes me feel not in a mood all day. Just for fun, i am asking one of my girl, which is she almost believe some things, that i don't believe. And she says, that i am gonna have some luck. W o w. awesome. All i need, this several month. All i want this several time.

That is the some opinion, as some coment at my friends status at his facebook. How can we got some dream? Lucky us, not meet at our dream and grab the same toilet.lol...

but, when i asking on of my friend/boy, i feel so dissapointed. After he do some research, and asking his very profesional shaman, his Mang google, he suggest me not to do the same. Why???

I'm so curious. And, i decide to check it out.

For the kraby patty sakes, why the hell am i doing? Why i should do that? Why, oh Why?? But, i try to calm down my mind, and how can i believe something like that. isn't it call MUSRIK in my belifing?

Eventually, i decide, to trust the good one. I don't wanna ruin my whole day with some negative thought. Because, this time, i am sooooo waiting for some big result for what i've done lately. And i hope Alloh gives me a good and a statisfied result. amin ya Rabb...

ps:sory for the pic. It's kinda nasty.
i know it. BUt lucky u, i'm not putiing the real one. lol...
i've googling some shit pic, that's the good one...lol

xoxo

Debbie Miranda Napitupulu

0 comments:

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

About Me

Foto Saya
_debocan_
Bandung, Indonesia, Indonesia
a monogamous straight girl,that f-ing truly believe at her f-ing dream.....
Lihat profil lengkapku
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.